Sunday, December 17, 2006

Push the tempo

I have a mountain bike, not one of those feather-lite suspension bikes that you would actually use in the mountains. It's more of a casual "bike around the neighborhood" kind of bike. I rode it quite a bit last summer with the boys. I would definitely not consider myself a "biker". I don't drool over the next season's bikes and I definitely don't shave my legs for the summer biking season.

But even I think this is cool! Check out the ultimate winter bike. It really looks like a lot of fun. Apparently you buy a kit and attach the ski and tread to almost any bike. Nice.


Click in to see some video of it in action.



If you order it before December 31, they'll sell you a kit for $300.00. Now you to0 can Push the Tempo.

And yes, I'm talking to you James!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JBY says
I remember when we were younger Matt R from down the street had something simmilar