Monday, December 29, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Tank worked really hard and got one of his front teeth out just before Christmas.

Of course, once it was out, he didn't like it at all. He was really upset and wanted it put back in. I asked him to let me take a picture, but he really didn't want to. You may not know this, but my boys know that I am a mean dad and insist on pictures even when the kids are mad. It was really hard for him, but tank really tried to smile. After all of the pain and suffering, we ended up with this cute series of pictures, with C-dog "helping" by sticking his head in front of the camera.

































This was the cutest. The other tooth is sooo loose and could fall out at any time.

4 comments:

Chelita said...

That story makes me laugh! Its funny how kids react to things! He sure looks cute though!

Janelle said...

Way to go tank! You look awesome with a missing tooth! Jaxon dreams for the day when he might lose his teeth. When I tell him you lost yours, he is going to be sooo jealous. He sang, "all I want for Christmas is to lose my teeth!"

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says
I think most kids find it suprising even shocking to see a tooth missing in their smile. It might even make them upset to have their "reletives" say they are cute (or hansom). But you tank look really neat. Dont let it bother you.

Anonymous said...

Tank, you look like a real 1st grader.