Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fun Family Visits: Bucket Heads



























I went through a blogging slump recently, if you haven't noticed, and quite a few important events were not immortalized in this historical record. One of the reasons for my slump was that as the number of missed posts grew, it became daunting to even think about starting again and catching up.

In order to catch up, I'm going to briefly review the amazing amount of family visits we've had here this fall. Thanks everyone- it really makes us feel less isolated when we live so far away!


The first to visit were the Bucket Heads, minus the main bucket, John, who had to stay home and work. It was really fun to see them! The kids had SO much fun running around, screaming and singing with the girls. I'm not sure that "Lucille" was supposed to be running around, as she had just barely suffered a horrible accident that cut her leg badly and severed most of the important bits in there. But she apparently cannot be stopped from loving life!

I don't know why I don't have any good pictures of their visit. I think we were enjoying chatting with Laura and Jill too much to remember. These shots do capture the insanity of dancing to the radio.

1 comment:

John and Laura said...

But the dancing was pretty darn fun/funny! I have a couple pictures to send you, but Picasa is not working for me tonight. I'll try to remember to do it later.

One of the pictures I took is here.