Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superbowl Irony

So, I watched the superbowl today. It was OK, nothing spectacular. The best part was having an excuse to sit around all afternoon and eat chips.

One funny thing- it was raining in Miami during the game. The rain coated most of the camera lenses with spots. Some of the cameramen must have disliked the spots and tried to rub them off with a rag.

You know a whole bunch of guys ran out and bought the huge high-def flat panels for the big game. I wonder how the rainspots and the smears on the camera lenses looked on a big screen HDTV? They looked terrible on my little TV. Someday (maybe next year!) I'll buy one of those big flat panel LCD HDTVs so I can see my smears in HD. The thought makes me laugh.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Andre said the exact same thing during the game!