Friday, March 20, 2009

Please help!

I'm really frustrated with Blogger and its unfriendly method of importing pictures. Perhaps it's just user-error, but I have a difficult time bringing in more than 1 or 2 pictures. They end up all jumbled on the page, and I have to go into the HTML and hit enter a bunch of times to get them to line up like I want. Also, the 'preview' does not work correctly- the layout of the blog I see in preview mode is different than the layout of the blog I see when I post it. It's frustrating- I have to post the blog, look at it, grumble under my breath, edit the post, then repeat (multiple times).

Does anyone have any helps or procedures that they use when importing multiple pictures into blogger?

3 comments:

John said...

I have that problem whenever I use Internet Explorer. Normally, I use Firefox and I don't have any problems at all importing 5 at a time, putting them where I want, and having it look the same way when I publish. I have only tried Explorer a couple of times and been upset every time.

Cathryn said...

I use Firefox and I still have the same problems you mentioned. I can import the pictures, but then it's hard to get them to go where I want them, as you described. The preview is NOT a real preview. I always have to publish and then edit multiple times. I'm glad to know others have the same issues and it's not just me.
Can one of you computer geniuses in the family please figure this all out and make this easier? Thanks.

Janelle said...

I thought it was just me being a computer-illiterate. I never have a problem doing 5 at a time- probably because I go in and make each one smaller. I get around the lining up problem by making the pictures "medium" and centering them. But each time I bring in more picters it changes all the spacing. It takes longer and isn't what I would choose. But it works for me. I am glad others have issues and it is not just me.