Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Big Change

Well, I keep hoping that I'm going to find a lot of time to blog. But it's not happening- I just keep getting busier. So- I've made a decision. I am not going to blog as I have in the past. The title of this blog (as you can easily see) is A Humble Opinion. To me that implies that a certain amount of opinion should be shared. However, the overwhelming majority of my readers are people who don't really care about reading opinion pieces. They just want to see pictures of my kids and hear about what we're doing. So, that's what I'm going to do! Low on opinion, high on feel-good family info. That should be much simpler to write and I should be able to do it much more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always value your opinion but we do love to hear about what you and your family are doing. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Mom

Janelle said...

Whatever you want to post, I will read... I tend to write whatever comes to my head and you still read it!

Anonymous said...

Dad says
I love all that you write especially you family stuff, but the only opinion stuff I get anymore is what you do. So I will keep an eye out for the opinion stuff as well. Thanks for these great blogs